スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

A Ghost in Love and Other Plays

ソース画像を表示The year is 1653. It is a cold, dark winter night and Richard Little, a man of forty, is sitting in his chair. His wife, Mary, comes in. She is making a dress. She has the dress in her hand.

Jelly is a nineteen-year-old American, who just wants a good holiday with his friend, Brad. They are travelling round the north of England by bicycle. But strange things begin to happen in the small hotel where they are staying. First, Brad seems to think that he has been there before. And then a girl called Ellen appears... The first of these three original plays is set in the seventeenth century, and the other two take place in modern times. In each play, a ghost comes back from the dead to change the lives of living people.
This book is a play, and use a little difficult words. So I had difficulty to read this book. However, I think it makes me more good reader. I want to become a person who can read easily any books.

Michael, D. (1999). A Ghost in Love and Other Plays. Oxford Bookworms Library.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

A Little Princess

One cold winter day a little girl and her father arrived in London. Sara Crewe was seven years old, and she had long black hair and green eyes. She sat in the cab next to her father and looked out of the window at the tall houses and the dark sky. Sara had been a happy girl until her father died in India. She became a servant in her school and lived a hard life, but she was always brave like a princess. One day, the man next door found about her, and he was her father's friend. I was very moved. After reading the bok, I thought money's power is very big. However, I believe that money isn't all. I enjoyed my life I don't have a lot of money. I have nice friends, family, and teachers. I don't want to become a person who judge people by their money. Frances Hodgson, B. (2000). A little Princess . Oxford Bookworms Library.

Zadie's Big Day

  But on the sports field of Westbourne High School, two football teams are running up and down, kicking a heavy wet football. It's an important match - the semi-final of the girls' football championship between Westbourne and New Milton.   I read Zadie's Big Day for literature circle. My role is Summarizer, so I read this book hardly. This book is about Zadie's story. She is very good at sports. Especially, she is good soccer player. She meets with difficulty. But she gets over difficulty.  I moved on after reading end. She won final game and acceptable around her people. I think it is very important things try to many things and don't give up.  Also, I was thought differences of football and soccer. Especially, I feel good is that "soccer" came from that contraction of association "soc" and expressed person "er" are connected. I can learn many things this literature circle class.

The Piano

Sir Anthony evans plays liszt. The words above the door of the theatre were a metre high. On the wall there was a big picture of Sir Anthony at the Piano. Hundreds of people were waiting outside the ticket office. It was Sir Anthony's eightieth birthday concert and everybody wanted a ticket . One day, a man find out the beautiful old piano warehouse. Then, he want to play the piano, and play. He was able to play the piano very well. So he becomes practicing the piano. He participated a piano competition. And he won the competition. I have played the piano since I was 4 years old. Of cource, I participated piano competition some times. However, I wasn't able to win first prize. I was very frustrated, but didn't change my mind I love piano. Now I don't have enough time to play the piano, but when I come back my parent's home, I always play the piano till I 'm satisfied. Rosemary, B. (2000). The Piano . Oxford Bookworms Library.