スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

My life as a Journey


Saki Ozawa

1712013

October 13

Essay #1



 My life is like a journey with many stops, but I enjoy my life. My life started in Taketa city, in Oita. Oita is famous for Onsen, Kabosu and Shochu. When I lived in Oita with my family, I didn’t like my hometown so much, so I decided to go out from my hometown. Then I decided to take an admission examination in another prefecture.



But, I had very hard journey when I was a third grade. I wasn’t good at studying, so I wasn’t able to enter my first choice school. I felt like my ship sank. However, my teacher is a very kind person, and he teach me about many universities where I can study English literature, and I was able to enter this university. I think this experiment made me a strong person, so I think hard things is necessary things in my life. 



 Now, I can study English literature in PUK, and I enjoy my university life. My ship starts to make a grate journey after the storm passed away. I want to study Shakespeare’s work and be able to speak English well. I don’t decide my future job. However, I want to get a job which needs English. So, I must study English more than now, and I want to steer my ship towards to good direction.



I like exciting thing, so I did a lot of experiences. I played volleyball and did track and field when I was a junior high school student, and I was a member of a mountaineering club when I was a high school student, and now, I belong to Yosakoi circle. Also, I have played the piano since I was a 4-year-old. So, I was able to experience a lot of good and bad things and learn from these things. I want to use these experiences for my journey become a nice ones.



I wish my journey will continue while meeting a lot of good people, experiencing great things, and feeling many things.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

A Little Princess

One cold winter day a little girl and her father arrived in London. Sara Crewe was seven years old, and she had long black hair and green eyes. She sat in the cab next to her father and looked out of the window at the tall houses and the dark sky. Sara had been a happy girl until her father died in India. She became a servant in her school and lived a hard life, but she was always brave like a princess. One day, the man next door found about her, and he was her father's friend. I was very moved. After reading the bok, I thought money's power is very big. However, I believe that money isn't all. I enjoyed my life I don't have a lot of money. I have nice friends, family, and teachers. I don't want to become a person who judge people by their money. Frances Hodgson, B. (2000). A little Princess . Oxford Bookworms Library.

Zadie's Big Day

  But on the sports field of Westbourne High School, two football teams are running up and down, kicking a heavy wet football. It's an important match - the semi-final of the girls' football championship between Westbourne and New Milton.   I read Zadie's Big Day for literature circle. My role is Summarizer, so I read this book hardly. This book is about Zadie's story. She is very good at sports. Especially, she is good soccer player. She meets with difficulty. But she gets over difficulty.  I moved on after reading end. She won final game and acceptable around her people. I think it is very important things try to many things and don't give up.  Also, I was thought differences of football and soccer. Especially, I feel good is that "soccer" came from that contraction of association "soc" and expressed person "er" are connected. I can learn many things this literature circle class.

Wath movies

I wached movies at my home. I rented DVD and wached. I wached " REINTURINOKUNI" and "SUTOROBOEDDI" They are very good! I want to wach more!